If you know of an organization that is meeting a need, we might be able to help promote that resource to those in need in the Ottawa area.
Resources that are promoted on the Respond Ottawa website will typically have the following characteristics:
- The resource addresses an urgent and critical need.
- The resource is specific to the Covid-19 crisis. This may be a new resource, or it may be a resource that is now needed by more people as a result of this crisis. Both may be appropriate.
- The resource is provided by an organization rather than the individual (though the organization may be serving individuals).
- The resource addresses a need of a practical nature.
- The resource is available locally in the National Capital Region.
- The resource is not specifically focused on financial relief.